Thursday 20 December 2012

Four FIlms Analyses

Ryan Reynolds
Definitely, Maybe
Steve Carell
40 Year Old Virgin
During the weekend, I did some research and analysed a few rom-com openings. These were;
40 Year Old Virgin
Knocked Up
Definitely, Maybe
What Happens in Vegas
I chose these specific four films because 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up are more comedy and Definitely Maybe and What Happens in Vegas are more romance. I think this is the reason because in 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up the male protagonists are a bit of a nerd or a misfit whereas in Definitely Maybe and What Happens in Vegas the male protagonists are very good looking. All of these rom-coms have famous actors so I know that finding the right people to star in my film opening will be a tough challenge.
I will post more detailed analyses of each individual film in abit.

No comments:

Post a Comment